2011年3月11日星期五

Charges Dropped Against Accused Hamster Killer

Charges Dropped Against Accused Hamster Killer This week, a Brooklyn teenager was arrested and charged with killing her little brothers' pet hamster; it turned out that there was a whole messy family backstory to it, including at least one other hamster homicide. But now, Monique Smith, who was facing up to two years in prison, has had the charges dropped against her, after family members recanted their accounts. Even so, in a jailhouse interview with the News earlier today, she didn't sound like she had much love for hamsters: "If I saw a hamster in this filthy place, I'd kill it. I didn't kill that hamster, but I'd kill one right now because that's what I'm in here for - a b------t rodent." [ more ? ]

Add to digg Email this Article Add to Facebook Add to Google

repair computers cheap computer repair malware removal

没有评论:

发表评论