2011年4月16日星期六

Belly Dancing Blogger Shimmies Out Of Lifetime Alimony

Belly Dancing Blogger Shimmies Out Of Lifetime Alimony And the internet ruins another life: a Staten Island woman who claimed she was too injured to work again lost out on lifetime alimony when her ex-husband discovered her belly dancing blog, complete with pictures of her shaking her pudge. "My belly dancing is the reason why I adore myself so much...Today I decided to dedicate myself more to my dance. Even though I dance everyday, it's not enough. It won't be enough until I dance for you all, until you feel my euphoria," wrote Reikki spiritual healer Dorothy McGurk. [ more ? ]

Add to digg Email this Article Add to Facebook Add to Google

computer repair prices computer repair service fix computer problems

没有评论:

发表评论